Wedding Songs  


This one almost did it!...This is very close to the perfect Wedding/Love song CD. There is one HUGE exception...#8...On bended knee??? HUH??? It's about a guy begging his girl to come back with him...!!! This one deserves a 5...almost...every other song on this CD is perfect for your magical day. It takes you from the cermony through the reception...i could easily play every song except the Boys II Men cut at a wedding almost every time out...I am a wedding professional & I highly recommend this one!!!
By D.J. J.C. "Allsound Music DJ" (California)

I highly recommend this CD for all married couples. (Single couples listening to this CD on dates will soon have reason to get married - so be careful.) It is a CD that you must give as a gift to all couples you know because you will not be lending them your copy - if you do never expect to get it back. I never remove mine from the sound system in my bedroom. (You will find out why soon enough - when you hear this CD.)There is no need for any other CD. It is sooo seductive. I promise you will not regret buying this one. by A music fan

0 komentar: to “ Wedding Songs

Find A Wedding Ringtones